Wednesday, March 29, 2017

UADarthMaul #14- Home

The Madrid airport was very spacious.  First, we had to go through what I dubbed "rainbow hallway." Near our terminal was a small kids' play area with a slide.

The flight was nine and a half hours, but with an hour delay and the time change, we were completely wiped when we got home.  The first thing Miles said to me the next morning was that he wished we were still away on vacation.  I was thrilled to hear that, as I was worried that he might not enjoy himself.

The last few days I have been resting, as my shoulders and neck have been a bit screwed up from the travelling and transferring of luggage.  Tonight we unpacked all of the little knock knacks that we picked up while away.  We bought way too much!  We have a pretty small place, so I am not sure how we will display it all...



Within the next few days I will be making a post about my thoughts on how Spain, Portugal, and Italy compare.


2 comments: