Monday, March 13, 2017

Catgamerms #2

Hi, it is me again and I'm going to talk about our plane flight a few days ago.  We ate some pizza and I played Smashy City.   Smashy City is a game were you are a monster and the goal is to destroy the city as much as possible.    But every once in a while you get a free gift that has 100 or less coins.   Then it might say hatch a monster.   Three hours later we had to go on the plane.   But unfortunately the plane got delayed and we had to wait another 45 minutes to get on.   Then, it took a while for it to take off.   When it took off I watched an episode of Guardians of the Galaxy and when that was done I watched an episode of Spider-man.   In the middle of the episode the people on the plane gave out dinner for everyone.   When everything was finished me and my dad went to sleep till the plane arrived at Portugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment