Thursday, March 9, 2017

Miles' trip to Portugal and Spain

This is Miles' first post.  From now on I will call myself catgamerms.  I am very excited about my trip to portugal and spain.  The plane ride will be about eight hours.  It will be my first time traveling out of the country and going to see statues and castles.  I'm also driving to a chocolate festival.                                                                                                                                                          
For the first six days I will be with my dad AKA UADarthmaul and then my dad's girlfriend Stephanie will be with us after a week, for the rest of the trip.  In the summer, my dad and Stephanie traveled to Italy and they told me about the whole thing.  They went on hikes, saw cats, and went to different towns.   They took pictures of birds and new foods.  The only trips I have ever been on is Disney and Universal.  I am most excited for the chocolate festival because it is something I have never seen before and I love chocolate.It will also be my first time ever being in a chocolate festival.     .

No comments:

Post a Comment